Happy New Year! I hope you had a great New Year’s Eve celebration last night. We had a low key evening here. We were both asleep before the ball dropped!
2010 was full of adventures:
- We went on our honeymoon to Mexico in March
- Traveled with my Clemson MBA class to China for 2 weeks in May
- Traveled to Nags Head with my family for a week at the beach
- Went to Myrtle Beach with Tony’s coworkers for a long weekend
- Spent a few days in Hilton Head with Tony’s family
- Traveled through the mid-Atlantic for Tony’s fellowship interviews
- Went to Clemson football games, the ACC Championship and a few Penguin games in Pittsburgh!
- Found out that we will be moving to Cincinnati next summer
- Spent Thanksgiving with Tony’s family and then with mine
- I graduated from Clemson with my MBA
- I spent Christmas in PA while Tony came back and worked
- Relaxed on the last day of the year!
2011 is shaping up to be just as eventful! I am not the type to set New Years Resolutions but I want to set some goals for the year. I am hoping that this blog will help me achieve them.
- Start and FINISH the Couch to 5K program. I attempted this a few times last year but never made it all the way through
- Run a 5k
- Eat healthier, more at home and not at restaurants!
- Find a job in Cincinnati
- Exercise 5 times a week
- Expand my blogging network
I got this magnet for Christmas and look at it everyday. It will remind me of these goals and that I need to try my best to achieve them!
I would like to try and update you with a post at least every other day if not everyday. Life has been busy this last month and I hope it slows down a little so that I can have time to share my daily adventures with you! I started today by changing the theme. I felt that the old theme was just too plain. What do you think about the new theme? What else would you like to see on the blog?
Don’t forget to become a fan of theSheenBean on Facebook.
Do you make resolutions or goals for the new year?
–This is my first year for a set of goals!