When I opened the refrigerator tonight looking for some leftovers for dinner I realized that I have a problem.
A CHEESE problem!
Yes, all of that cheese is in our MEAT drawer.
There isn’t any meat, just TWENTY different types of cheese.
We currently have:
- 3 different types of shredded cheddar cheese
- 4 different wedges of open cheese from our Christmas Dinner last week
- String cheese
- Individual tubs of cream cheese
- Ricotta cheese
- An unopened block of mozzarella
- 5 different types of laughing cow cheese
- 2 containers of parmesan cheese
- 1 container of blue cheese
That would be 20 different types of cheese! How is one supposed to eat healthy and lose weight when their MEAT drawer is full of CHEESE? I will slowly be using this cheese in recipes that I will “lighten up” so that I can still enjoy the cheese but in a semi-healthy way.
What do you call a cheese that isn’t yours?